All 21 art Reviews

#inktober2017 Day 5 'Long' #inktober2017 Day 5 'Long'

I really enjoy how you drew the character. Overall this is just fun to look at.

VeronikaSurovcov responds:

Thank you.

inktober 2017 #3 inktober 2017 #3

That's perfectly rational.

Tsuyu Asui Tsuyu Asui

Her face made my morning. Thank you for this.

Suicide mouse Suicide mouse

I'm not usually big on creepypasta crap, but I really like the way you drew and shaded this. the wavery edges of the buildings is something I've been playing around with and I like seeing different ways of doing it and I really like how you did it here.

Council of the Immortals Council of the Immortals

Reminds me of the book Special Delivery. I like the background work too.

Lintire responds:

Man, I googled that, and I gotta say there are a LOT of books called Special Delivery. Mostly kid's sex ed books or cookbooks for whatever reason.

I'll just play it safe and agree with you. And thanks, man, I kinda like how the background turned out too.

Cuddle Of Death Cuddle Of Death

It reminds me of David Firth's work. I like the figures, though they could use some work, but the background looks like frozen Coca Cola.

Rooted Knight Rooted Knight

I'm really enjoying your world building and I think it plays off your art style nicely.

The one they respect The one they respect

This reminds me of Salt and Sanctuary a bit, but I don't see anything M rated here. There isn't really any gore or anything else "risky."

Jera0 responds:

I was more inspired by "Darkest Dungeon", if thats familiar to you. Both games have a relative similiar artstyle though, so I have to agree with you
I actually dont know why it's M rated haha. On the rating thing, most of the stuff is set to "some" so I thought it would be T rated. I guess I'm gonna have to change that

evil angel evil angel

I like the style, but this should be T rated at most I think. It doesn't actually show anything risky.

7483 responds:

Thanks man, I was just airing on the side of caution.

Worship No One Worship No One

I like the colors and overall layout. Not to mention the little Cacao Demon and Nameless Ghoul. I caught myself looking around for a UAC logo to be honest.

Littleluckylink responds: