The Worst Bad Dream The Worst Bad Dream

The creature coming out of the wall looks amazing. I've never seen that in claymation before.

The Orphan The Orphan

Excellent work! My only complaint is the background ambiance seemed a little weird, like a shopping mall or a Fallout soundtrack.

NeroGeist responds:

You're totally right about that one, I had troubles finding a city ambient sound effect, so I mixed a shopping mall effect and police sirens haha.

Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

I love this animation, and unlike what some of the others are saying below the lack of information is amazing and makes this more compelling. I can sit here all night and try to figure out what the brown character might actually be.

Drugs? Sickness? Death? Depression?

I have no clue and I love it. If you explained what happened to her legs, for instance, I would be less interested, or if you had been more clear about it.

Animation wise, I rarely see something so smooth and the style add to it in my opinion.

Excellent job!

Clickbait Clickbait

Facts went by WAY too fast, and it isn't that I'm a slow reader. Otherwise this was pretty decent.

Broltaire responds:

I was worried about that. I'll try to fix it and see if I can just change the video file here.

I just uploaded a version that extended each of the facts for a couple seconds. Let me know if that helped

Penis hands are overrated Penis hands are overrated

There is a difference between T and M rated, and if this had been better quality it would have been M or higher and you need to consider this for future reference. When I was 13 I often made this same terrible joke that wasn't funny to anyone but me, and you need to remember this is on the internet FOREVER now and not everyone will look upon this kindly.

I am not trying to put you down or anything, what I want you to realize is you should not make dumb mistakes that live to haunt you like I did.

Overall, the lines were smooth for a first animation, even if the content was bad, and nobody can expect quality voicing in a first animation because recording equipment isn't cheap. Don't stop animating, just consider different content in the future.

FireDinoHats responds:

I will certainly take that into consideration for my next animations!

The ladys room The ladys room

The women's bathroom IS in Silent Hill!

This is good, I like the style but the audio wasn't great.

Ice Fishing Ice Fishing

Is it just me or did he catch Samus's baby?

Fairly OddFortress Fairly OddFortress

Ya that's pretty much how this game is isn't it?

Hay Wars Hay Wars

Is this Force Unleashed 3 now that Disney owns Star Wars?

Fro responds:

Grandfathered in to the old title

When they want you dead When they want you dead

The enemy reacted to slowly during the fights, also animation though 3d, charaters were flat and it was sometimes obvious, a video this long needs a option for previous, pause, and skip. but i liked the idea for unique enemy and the end was great. make one for next year but "improved" and it'll be absolutely great!