Boss Rush Apocalypse Boss Rush Apocalypse

It's an alright game all things considered, but the lack of music is kind of weird, sometimes you can get two of the same power-up, and there isn't anything cute about the bosses.
They're just horrifying.

Overlod Overlod

This is oddly addicting, although it should be called "Carpalod" because it will destroy your wrists.

Trigger Runners Trigger Runners

Its a fun game with a good art style and nice flow. However the music stops at 2-1 and the music adds a lot to the hypeness. Overall I like it even though it's not my usual kind of game.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

I love this game but to be honest the end was VERY predictable. If you make another one can you give it a better ending, and why don't human enemies give exp? But any way this is great for a flash game.

Zombie Cleaners Zombie Cleaners

Im not going to lie, its not that good. Brely playable, holding down mouse dosn't continue to fire stereotype fat white cop or buff black cop.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

One of my all time favs! Great game and enemy noises are awsome too. A little tip for those playing, stay ot of the shadows in corners.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Great game but when i switched to Chrome the game stopped saving even after i changed storage to unlimited>

Haunt the House Haunt the House

if you make a sequel you should let us posses the cat and do some Pet Semetary stuff with it...

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

play button does not work

Magic Steel Magic Steel

Like the concept, but cant stand timers on games, i understand its to replicate a retro game style but... hate timers, sorry.