Black Like Rain Black Like Rain

As of right now the sound of your voice are similar to the Swedish band Pain but for some reason the first thing that came to mind was Black Sabbath with Ozzy. I'm not trying to be rude when I say this, but overall, even with different lyrics, this song is really repetitive. I skipped around it after giving it one full good listen and it all sounds the same.

You should keep trying though, this is better than I can do and like I said, your voice could be really cool if you use it right.

BlackLikeRain responds:

Thank you, man. I really appreciate it. Somebody once told me that my other song's chorus doesn't sound like a chorus, but rather like an extension of the verses-so it's repetetive. And it could be because I use the same power chord progression for both the verses and the choruses in both my songs. But I swear I've heard radio songs that do the same thing.

Horror Music and SFX Reel Horror Music and SFX Reel

This is really cool. 3 reminds me of Silent Hill's more industrial tracks and 5 reminds me of older horror movies.

D-Docolocolous responds:

Thanks!

Garbage Attempt Garbage Attempt

It's not as bad as you make it out to be, in fact it reminds me of some of the lighter songs on the Silent Hill soundtracks. It would make a neat start for a longer song, starting out simple and then working it into something more complex after these 48 seconds.

BoxerBraydog responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll make sure to improve upon this on future songs.

~Braydog

Reptilian Lair Reptilian Lair

I like the fact your description is the plot for a Warhammer story. That alone can make anything metal... the song was good too.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha did not know that! Glad you dig it though, rock on!

RapGoat RapGoat

This may be the sickest thing. Ever.