All 18 art Reviews

Suicide mouse Suicide mouse

I'm not usually big on creepypasta crap, but I really like the way you drew and shaded this. the wavery edges of the buildings is something I've been playing around with and I like seeing different ways of doing it and I really like how you did it here.

Council of the Immortals Council of the Immortals

Reminds me of the book Special Delivery. I like the background work too.

Lintire responds:

Man, I googled that, and I gotta say there are a LOT of books called Special Delivery. Mostly kid's sex ed books or cookbooks for whatever reason.

I'll just play it safe and agree with you. And thanks, man, I kinda like how the background turned out too.

Cuddle Of Death Cuddle Of Death

It reminds me of David Firth's work. I like the figures, though they could use some work, but the background looks like frozen Coca Cola.

Rooted Knight Rooted Knight

I'm really enjoying your world building and I think it plays off your art style nicely.

The one they respect The one they respect

This reminds me of Salt and Sanctuary a bit, but I don't see anything M rated here. There isn't really any gore or anything else "risky."

Jera0 responds:

I was more inspired by "Darkest Dungeon", if thats familiar to you. Both games have a relative similiar artstyle though, so I have to agree with you
I actually dont know why it's M rated haha. On the rating thing, most of the stuff is set to "some" so I thought it would be T rated. I guess I'm gonna have to change that

evil angel evil angel

I like the style, but this should be T rated at most I think. It doesn't actually show anything risky.

7483 responds:

Thanks man, I was just airing on the side of caution.

Worship No One Worship No One

I like the colors and overall layout. Not to mention the little Cacao Demon and Nameless Ghoul. I caught myself looking around for a UAC logo to be honest.

Littleluckylink responds:

Nice catch, thanks man!

Branching Terror Branching Terror

Truly a Lovecraftian abomination.

Daily Imagination #353 - Moon Nomad Daily Imagination #353 - Moon Nomad

I love the kind of old fashioned science fiction element in this. It's like how things were before they old needed to be super complicated looking to be impressive.

Steam-bot Steam-bot

It has a look to it that makes it look like its going to shake itself apart, and the differences between the right and left sides make it look more industrial. I also think the background works way better than a urban or industrial (or God forbid a plain white) background.

Nicely done.

MWArt responds:

Hey man thanks for the reveiw! Appreciate it :-)