The Orphan The Orphan

Excellent work! My only complaint is the background ambiance seemed a little weird, like a shopping mall or a Fallout soundtrack.

NeroGeist responds:

You're totally right about that one, I had troubles finding a city ambient sound effect, so I mixed a shopping mall effect and police sirens haha.

Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

I love this animation, and unlike what some of the others are saying below the lack of information is amazing and makes this more compelling. I can sit here all night and try to figure out what the brown character might actually be.

Drugs? Sickness? Death? Depression?

I have no clue and I love it. If you explained what happened to her legs, for instance, I would be less interested, or if you had been more clear about it.

Animation wise, I rarely see something so smooth and the style add to it in my opinion.

Excellent job!

Clickbait Clickbait

Facts went by WAY too fast, and it isn't that I'm a slow reader. Otherwise this was pretty decent.

Broltaire responds:

I was worried about that. I'll try to fix it and see if I can just change the video file here.

I just uploaded a version that extended each of the facts for a couple seconds. Let me know if that helped

Boss Rush Apocalypse Boss Rush Apocalypse

It's an alright game all things considered, but the lack of music is kind of weird, sometimes you can get two of the same power-up, and there isn't anything cute about the bosses.
They're just horrifying.

Overlod Overlod

This is oddly addicting, although it should be called "Carpalod" because it will destroy your wrists.

Trigger Runners Trigger Runners

Its a fun game with a good art style and nice flow. However the music stops at 2-1 and the music adds a lot to the hypeness. Overall I like it even though it's not my usual kind of game.

Reptilian Lair Reptilian Lair

I like the fact your description is the plot for a Warhammer story. That alone can make anything metal... the song was good too.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha did not know that! Glad you dig it though, rock on!

RapGoat RapGoat

This may be the sickest thing. Ever.

Council of the Immortals Council of the Immortals

Reminds me of the book Special Delivery. I like the background work too.

Lintire responds:

Man, I googled that, and I gotta say there are a LOT of books called Special Delivery. Mostly kid's sex ed books or cookbooks for whatever reason.

I'll just play it safe and agree with you. And thanks, man, I kinda like how the background turned out too.

Cuddle Of Death Cuddle Of Death

It reminds me of David Firth's work. I like the figures, though they could use some work, but the background looks like frozen Coca Cola.

Rooted Knight Rooted Knight

I'm really enjoying your world building and I think it plays off your art style nicely.