The Worst Bad Dream The Worst Bad Dream

The creature coming out of the wall looks amazing. I've never seen that in claymation before.

The Orphan The Orphan

Excellent work! My only complaint is the background ambiance seemed a little weird, like a shopping mall or a Fallout soundtrack.

NeroGeist responds:

You're totally right about that one, I had troubles finding a city ambient sound effect, so I mixed a shopping mall effect and police sirens haha.

Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

I love this animation, and unlike what some of the others are saying below the lack of information is amazing and makes this more compelling. I can sit here all night and try to figure out what the brown character might actually be.

Drugs? Sickness? Death? Depression?

I have no clue and I love it. If you explained what happened to her legs, for instance, I would be less interested, or if you had been more clear about it.

Animation wise, I rarely see something so smooth and the style add to it in my opinion.

Excellent job!

Boss Rush Apocalypse Boss Rush Apocalypse

It's an alright game all things considered, but the lack of music is kind of weird, sometimes you can get two of the same power-up, and there isn't anything cute about the bosses.
They're just horrifying.

Overlod Overlod

This is oddly addicting, although it should be called "Carpalod" because it will destroy your wrists.

Trigger Runners Trigger Runners

Its a fun game with a good art style and nice flow. However the music stops at 2-1 and the music adds a lot to the hypeness. Overall I like it even though it's not my usual kind of game.

Black Like Rain Black Like Rain

As of right now the sound of your voice are similar to the Swedish band Pain but for some reason the first thing that came to mind was Black Sabbath with Ozzy. I'm not trying to be rude when I say this, but overall, even with different lyrics, this song is really repetitive. I skipped around it after giving it one full good listen and it all sounds the same.

You should keep trying though, this is better than I can do and like I said, your voice could be really cool if you use it right.

BlackLikeRain responds:

Thank you, man. I really appreciate it. Somebody once told me that my other song's chorus doesn't sound like a chorus, but rather like an extension of the verses-so it's repetetive. And it could be because I use the same power chord progression for both the verses and the choruses in both my songs. But I swear I've heard radio songs that do the same thing.

Horror Music and SFX Reel Horror Music and SFX Reel

This is really cool. 3 reminds me of Silent Hill's more industrial tracks and 5 reminds me of older horror movies.

D-Docolocolous responds:

Thanks!

Garbage Attempt Garbage Attempt

It's not as bad as you make it out to be, in fact it reminds me of some of the lighter songs on the Silent Hill soundtracks. It would make a neat start for a longer song, starting out simple and then working it into something more complex after these 48 seconds.

BoxerBraydog responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll make sure to improve upon this on future songs.

~Braydog

Suicide mouse Suicide mouse

I'm not usually big on creepypasta crap, but I really like the way you drew and shaded this. the wavery edges of the buildings is something I've been playing around with and I like seeing different ways of doing it and I really like how you did it here.

Council of the Immortals Council of the Immortals

Reminds me of the book Special Delivery. I like the background work too.

Lintire responds:

Man, I googled that, and I gotta say there are a LOT of books called Special Delivery. Mostly kid's sex ed books or cookbooks for whatever reason.

I'll just play it safe and agree with you. And thanks, man, I kinda like how the background turned out too.

Cuddle Of Death Cuddle Of Death

It reminds me of David Firth's work. I like the figures, though they could use some work, but the background looks like frozen Coca Cola.